BrowniePlayer is a minimalist media player for exhibition spaces based on the Raspberry Pi.
- Download the latest image:
- Write image to SD card
(Explanation how to write operating system images on an SD card)
- Format a USB flash drive using exFAT
Use these settings for rendering your video files:
· Video resolution (maximum): 1920x1080 px (Full HD)
· Video codec: H.264
· Audio codec: MP3 or AAC
· Container format: MP4 (.mp4) or QuickTime (.mov)
- Copy your video files to the USB flash drive.
- Put both in your Raspberry Pi; connect HDMI cable first, then power cable
BrowniePlayer has sucessfully been tested on:
· Raspberry Pi 1 Model B ✔
· Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ ✔
· Raspberry Pi 4 Model B ✔
...and should work on the other (earlier) models too.
Contact/Legal Notice | Privacy